Prof. Michael Nyongesa Wabwile Ph.D.
Representing University Law Lecturers in Kenya
- Bachelor of Laws (LL. B) University of Nairobi, 1995.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Law, Kenya School of Law 1996.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of Cambridge UK, 1998
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Law, University of Leicester, UK, 2010
- Founding Dean, School of Law, Egerton University
- Associate Professor, School of Law, Egerton University
- Practising Advocate and Elected Member, Advocates' Disciplinary Tribunal
- Executive Director, Association of Child and Family Lawyers of Kenya
- Quality Auditor, Commission for University Education, Kenya
- Quality Auditor, Inter-University Council for East Africa
- Fellow, Cambridge Commonwealth Society